My love of design began with the over-the-top, unquestionably 1980’s rainbow wallpaper in my childhood bedroom. It inspired in me a love of color, pattern, and shape that’s only grown over the years and has driven me to create engaging and inspiring designs of my own. I passionately believe in the power of illustration and design to transform spaces, simplify communications, and build relationships.
For more than 10 years I worked in the printed graphics industry, running a print shop that produced marketing and event collateral, large-scale signage, environmental graphics, and more. As a result I thrive working within tight deadlines, and I bring my technical knowledge of finished products to bear in my design work, ensuring that my designs are print-friendly.
When I’m not in the studio, I’m probably outdoors. My family and I have camped our way across the 48 contiguous states and climbed mountains, hiked canyons, rafted rivers, visited presidential wax museums, and snuck into two ivy league colleges...so far.
By taking a holistic approach to design, I will help you proudly express your values & create connections with those who come in contact with your brand.
To grow relationships & foster connections through engaging & inspiring visual communications.
We should work together if:
- You're jealous of companies with beautiful visuals & you want yours to be even better
- You have built a successful business but your visual identity doesn't reflect what your company has grown to be
- You have a strong brand & you need creative work that understands & expresses what you've worked hard to build
- You're a manufacturer looking for unique graphics to set your products & packaging apart
- You need a knowledgeable designer who is efficient & communicative, & you expect a good return on your investment
- You need a designer who can create truly print-ready files & who has practical, technical experience with all types of printing
We probably aren't a good match if:
- You just want a logo - quickly & cheaply
- You want help copying someone else's designs
- You aren't willing to change, even if a skilled professional can make an excellent case for it
- You want to use Comic Sans in your business communications